Friday, March 24, 2017

#kidshockey #youthhockey #juniorhockey #girlshockey On Friday my niece turned 5. This is Ayla the next day at her hockey clas. She's in the yellow jersey, skating like a pro, handling the puck with skill, and staying focussed on the puck until she scores. I can barely stand up in skates. I can't believe she's related to me. She's also a wiz at puzzles, singing, dancing, acting, dressing like a princess - All things I also suck at. 🏒 #Brampton #hockey #athlete #feminist #girlpower #littlegirl 👸 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2nX3zZ7

No comments: