Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wed Mar 1 in #Miami: After the guy gave me the spinning toy to hold with my #TheLittleMermaid poster pic, I explained to that group that I was sitting behind them at the very beginning of the show. I didn't mention how annoying I found them, making noise and spinning toys in the middle of the show. But at least they had fun. And I wound up sitting down below right in front of the stage. So everybody wins. 🐟 #broadwayinftlauderdale #musicaltheatre #theatre #BroadwayMusical #ftlauderdale #travel #travelblog #Disney 🦀 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2m6zAR5

No comments: