Thursday, March 23, 2017

#annetheseries @thehipdotcom @annetheseries #themesong Thurs, Mar 16: At the @tiff_net premiere of #Anne, I had to whip out my phone to film the opening credits when I realized that The Tragically Hip's Ahead By A Century was the theme song. It's so beautiful and perfect. How Canadian can you get, eh? And Anne was a feminist ahead of her time. (I mentioned that in my radio interview which I'll post.) And the graphics are gorgeous too. A fitting opening to @amybethmcnulty's performance! 🇨🇦 #music #soundtrack #tv #cdnfilm #cdntv #canada #thetragicallyhip #toronto 🎶 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mud0lr

No comments: