Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tues, Feb 28: #Orlando #Celebration @columbiarestaurant I drew a cartoon of our waiter Efrain. See previous photo of him - Pretty accurate drawing, right? My friend Ana says I was dead-on. Though I wasn't so dead-on with his name. I was about to write his name with an N, but then hesistated. I asked my dad and he said it was with an M. So I made it Efraim. I went into the restroom to take a pic of it for you (the restaurant was too dark). Back at the table I asked our waiter about the spelling and he said it's with an N. So I made the M into an N. Dad noted that Efraim would be Hebrew. Ya, dad, but this is a Spanish restaurant. Anyway, I went back to the restroom and took another pic. Then I finally gave it to Efrain. 🥗 #serverlife #travel #restaurant #foodie #Florida #cartoon #drawing #art 📝 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: