Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tues, Feb 28: #Orlando I posted this photo at the time. But what I didn't know at the time was that I was being catfished! I was waiting at @bestwestern for a woman to come meet me. For months I'd been chatting with "Melinda Besselman", a nurse from Cincinnati. She told me she was going to be in Orlando until Thurs March 2 and I could stay in her hotel room. So the whole drive down, I was still trying to decide whether to get dropped in Orlando or #Miami. And I think I pursuaded dad to at least stop in Orlando. So we checked into the hotel and at 3:49pm Melinda said she'd come meet me at 4, or 4:30 at latest. Then at 5 she said she was still getting ready but she could meet me anywhere. Dad wanted to go out and do something. So we finally headed to the town of Celebration, which I wanted to see. I kept Melinda updated on the restaurant we were at. But she never replied again! It was only days later that it clicked - I'd been totally conned! So, new rule. I video chat with people soon after making contact online. Or, even better, I don't meet people online anymore. Unless they're celebrities. Whom I will meet on Raya, the dating app for celebrities and creative people. Which I will get on when I'm famous. My friend Ana in Miami told me about this app later in the week. But I'm getting ahead of myself. 📱 #travelblog #hotel #travel #catfish #dating #single #relationships #Florida 💔 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: