Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami @lyft #Sexy #taxi ride! Sat, Mar 4: After @anamaria247's quick run to @walmart became a 3-hour shopping trip, it was almost midnight. But my friend Diane and her fiancé had chosen a restaurant near me, so that we could meet uo, so while Ana got take-up thai, I ordered a Lyft. When I saw the driver's photo, I thought I was being catfished. But Valeria was real! She's from St. Petersburg, Russia. Which her bio calls the best city in the world. I asked her why she lives here then. She said she's used to the US now. She wants to do a roadtrip across the US, but doesn't want to wear out her car. I told her she could rent a car. She liked the idea. I said I would come along. But I haven't heard from her yet. 🚗 #Florida #taxi #travelblog #travelphotography 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: