Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wed, Mar 1 in #TierraVerde: After a 4-day drive from #Ottawa, my dad and I finally arrived to pick up my mom. She had spent the week at her friend's sister's condo, running a 15k race in her new 70+ age category, and having adventures like sea shell hunting. I went to the restroom by the pool and admired the message board, with notices like apartment rentals, St. Patrick's Day party, death announcement. What a cozy community. And check out that pool. And the water view. Can anyone remind me why I live in #Toronto? 🌊 #Florida #condo #travel #tourism #pool #travelblog #beach #runner #seniorliving #fitness 🌴 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #digitalnomad


No comments: