Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tues, Feb 28: At the #Florida Welcome Center, you get free orange and grapefruit juice. I chose grapefruit, to be different. But later my dad told me he had both! He's smarter than me. He says they made him take a new cup for each, instead of reusing one. I suggested it's probably a health code. He countered that the nozzle doesn't touch the cup. He thinks it's so they can keep statistics on how many juices they give out. Anyway, Florida is my kind of place. Don't be surprised if I move there. I like juice. 🍊 #travel #tourism #travelphotography #travelblog #vacation #roadtrip #juice #orangejuice #grapefruitjuice 🍹 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: