Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thur Mar 2 in #Miami: The #HashRun was hash-tastic! I thought I was going on just a normal group run. And I had a cold, so I was worried about keeping up. But it was an unreal experience. Leaders had laid out a path through #CoralGables with flour on the road. Some paths were tricks, to keep the faster runners occupied. There were beer stops, where people stopped to drink beer (I don't drink much even when healthy and not running, so I declined). There were Boob Checks, where the girls flashed their boobs. What?! I didn't even realize that was going on at first. At some point Jennie asked if I'd seen the boobs. So then I paid more attention to what was going on. Now this is motivation for me to go running! I could become a marathoner! We stopped in an abandoned house for more beer. We stopped in a gorgeous park and a girl led some yoga and people did shots. At the end of the run, we climbed a fence and gathered by the water, and they sang dirty songs and jokingly made complaints about how the leader's planned the run. Everyone has a nickname, but I don't have one yet. I'm a run "virgin" - Which Jenny called me in the Facebook group before the run. I didn't realize it was an actual term. as a virgin, I had to stand on a cooler in the center of a circle and either tell a joke, sing a song, or show an intimate body part. I started doing a standup act about the run. But then the girls gathered together and started chanting for me to show a body part. 🍆 Anyway, after I filmed this snippet, Jennie said they don't like people filming what goes on here. So I couldn't film more of this. But suffice it to say I'm interested in going on more hash runs. Apparently they do them across the world. And some people even crash at other Hashers' houses and go across America doing these things. 🏃🏼 #hashhouseharriers #runninggroup #runner #running #fitness #travel #travelblog 🏃🏼‍♀️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mUnHMJ

No comments: