Saturday, March 18, 2017

At the #annetheseries premiere after-party, they gave out flower crowns just like @amybethmcnulty wore in the show. This made me feel as pretty as Anne, so I had the confidence to give her the cartoon I had just drawn of her. 🌺 The story: ‪As I drew @amybethmcnulty, I checked a giant poster of her to make sure I had her exactly right. I think you'll agree, my drawing is basically a photo of her. 📝 The story: At the @tiff_net screening of @cbc's Anne on Thursday, I was such a f-Anne of Amybeth's f-Anne-tastic portrayal of Anne, at the @lumarestaurant party afterward I quickly drew a cartoon of her, based on a scene from the show. Inspire your own creativity by watching the premiere on Sunday 8pm! 📝 #feminist #anneofgreengables #ginger #redhair #actress #tv #cdntv #cdnfilm #Canada #Toronto #cartoon #art #drawing #Hollywood #celebritynews #celebritygossip #celebrity @netflix 🥕 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #travelblogger #singersongwriter #cartoonist #entertainmentblogger


No comments: