Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami #miamiff @miamifilm @dupontbuilding @stellaartois Masses of glasses! Fri, Mar 3: The party was over and I waited forever outside for @anamaria247 and Delsey. Finally they emerged, with a bunch of glasses that Stella Artois had been giving out. They wanted complete sets. I declined to go in and get some, because I didn't want to break them on the plane, I don't drink, and I have no friends. Ana wanted to go back in and get more. But security finally locked the doors. But I spotted one on the sidewalk for Delsey. 🍻 #party #beer #glassware #travelblog #travelphotography #nightlife #travel #tourism 🍺 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: