Friday, March 24, 2017

Just uploaded to http://youtube.com/joshrachlis: The audio of me telling @roundhouse983 radio host Kirk Lapointe why men are more likely than women to want a partner for Christmas. (Recorded Dec. 9, 2016) 📻 Take a listen. And while there, please subscribe! I'm at 801 subs. If I can get to 1000, I'll be able to go to some learning workshops at #youtubespaceto 🎤 The story: Minelle Mahtani, a radio host on Vancouver's Roundhouse Radio, is a Facebook friend. Because we went on Tinder date in Toronto once. But that's a whole other story. Ok, that was the whole story. But anyway, another host, Kirk Lapointe, was going to report on a Toronto Sun article by Simone Page about a study by dating site EliteSingles that says men don't want to be single for the holidays - Specifically, Christmas Day. Minelle knows that I'm the expert on being single, so she suggested Kirk talk to me. So I called into the show, explaining why men are more likely than women to want a romantic partner for the holidays. Did my brilliance convince all the women listeners to date me? You decide. (Hint: None of them have contacted me yet.) 🎄 #single #dating #relationships #datingexpert #datingcoach #datingblog #radiopersonality #radioshow #Vancouver #Toronto 🎙 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: