Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thur Mar 2 in #Miami: With my dad, I was on 10pm bedtime and 7am wakeup schedule. With Ana, I was back to the schedule we had during TIFF. She stays up all night and sleeps all day. (Uh oh - Was I staying with a vampire?) So I don't have pics from before noon. And by this point, my sore throat was becoming a cold. I felt like crap. But Jennie (remember her from the @surfcomberhotel pool photo from 4 years ago? 👙) invited me to join her for a run. It was an hour away by car. But I figured I better grab the chance to see her. Ana showed me how to use @lyft. I wore my running sunglasses, even though I showed up at the location after sundown. I had a nice chat with the driver, who told me about her son switching from electrical engineering to sound engineering. He likes to make music. She will support his choice, bur she's hoping he doesn't waste her money and wind up without a job. I hope he becomes the next Jay-Z. 🚗 #taxi #travel #travelblog #travelphotography #Florida #runner #fitness #hashrun 🚗 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: