Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wed, Mar 1 in #Orlando: Instead of a buffet, this @bestwestern gives you a voucher for breakfast in the diner next door. I asked our server Amanda what grits are, and I admired the diamond tattoo on her hand. After my dad and I loaded our luggage into the car, I ran back to the diner (literally ran, around the hotel - even beating my dad driving) to present her with a cartoon I drew of her. 📝 #hotelreview #travel #breakfast #cartoon #art #grits #tattoo #serverlife #Florida ✏️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: