Sunday, March 12, 2017

#CdnScreenAwards: Ok, I just clicked the link on the email for the "red carpet experience" to reveal the rest of the information. Which says "Doors will open at approximately 3pm. The first 150 fans will be given access. Fans will not be permitted to enter after 330pm." So that explains why I'm standing in the lobby and not getting selfies with stars. But maybe if I tell them I'm @howiemandel, I can get past the ticket lady? ⭐️ #cdnfilm #Canada #film #cdntv #tv #celebrity #Toronto #redcarpet #entertainmentnews #celebritynews ❄️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #digitalnomad


No comments: