Monday, March 20, 2017

Fri, Mar 3 in #Miami: At the @miamifilm festival, @anamaria247 went inside to see if she could interview #RichardGere. Outside, I held onto my cartoon of him, just in case. Ana's friend Delsey (remember her from #tiff16?) and I lined up for rush tickets. I chatted with a couple from Hamilton (the city, not the show) who said they own Miami properties and fly down weekly with cheap $16 tickets from Niagara on @spiritairlines_ and @allegiant. I should try that. If I can get to Niagara. I chatted with another couple - real estate guy from NYC and his Miami lawyer girlfriend - and right at the end she mentioned she has a web series. So I planned to look for them at the after-party if I got in. A guy pulled up his car to the curb and offered a free ticket to the movie, which I grabbed, cuz money is tight for me. So, it was a fun lineup! 🎥 #MiamiFF #filmfestival #redcarpet #celebrity #celebritynews #normanmovie #travel #airline #cartoon #art 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #digitalnomad


No comments: