Thursday, March 16, 2017

Wed Mar 1 in #Miami: I bought the cheapest seat to #TheLittleMermaid, so I was way up here. My vision is getting worse, so I couldn't see well. Ariel looked black to me. Which I thought was interesting casting. But after intermission when I was sitting on ground level, I saw that she was Asian. Which was still interesting. Also, there were 4 drunk friends in costumes sitting in front of me here, with one spinning a sparkly toy. It drove me crazy and moved a few rows up. Little did I suspect that after the show, I'd be holding the spinning toy. 🐟 #broadwayinftlauderdale #musicaltheatre #theatre #Florida #ftlauderdale #travel #travelblog #Disney 🦀 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2mNoxcB

No comments: