Sunday, March 26, 2017

@annetheseries Ep. 2 is on @CBC at 8pm. To celebrate, I just posted on http://youtube.com/joshrachlis a video of me on March 17 talking to Minelle Mahtani on @roundhouse983 radio about meeting @amybethmcnulty at the #AnneTheSeries premiere at @tiff_net the night before. As you'll see in the video, I thought I was on the radio longer than I actually was. Like Anne, I just keep talking, even if nobody is listening. 🎙 #Toronto #radio #cdnfilm #cdntv #Canada #Vancouver #redhead #ginger #radiopersonality #celebritygossip #entertainmentnews #entertainmentblogger 🥕 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #digitalnomad


No comments: