Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami #taxi @uber #travelblog Mon, Mar 6: I booked a @delta flight to Toronto for $126 USD, connecting briefly in Detroit. Not a bad price! But I didn't leave much time to get to the Fort Lauderdale Airport. In Toronto, they won't let you check in if there's less than an hour to departure. So I was crapping my pants. Because the Uber driver kept taking wrong turns. I finally checked my Google Maps and saw that he was going the wrong way. For some reason, his phone was telling him the wrong directions. And he was just following along. Eventually I told him to turn it off and listen to my directions. 🚗 #travel #tourism #Florida #airport ✈️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #entrepreneur #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2o674vg

No comments: