Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami #MiamiFF #YouTuber @miamifilm @dupontbuilding @sh_legalfox New friends! Fri, Mar 3: Met Shannon and Harvey in line for rush tickets to #normanmovie. She's a lawyer in Miami, he's in real estate in NYC. Smart, professional, successful, attractive people, in a commited, loving relationship. So we had nothing in common. But I gave them a scrap of paper with my info, and she mentioned she makes a web series. What?! Now I was intrigued. We said we'd chat at the after-party. If I got in. Which, James Bond that I am, I did. I saw Harvey when I walked in, but didn't want to bother him. But at the end of the night, they spotted me and were so happy to see me. Shannon's show is her looking all sexy in bikinis, while telling the story of interesting legal cases, with scenes reinacted. Fun, right? Search "Legal Fox TV" on YouTube. She makes me want to get arrested, so she can defend me. 👙 #filmfestival #celebritynews #Florida #lawyer #bikini #sexy #webseries 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #actor #singersongwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #digitalnomad


No comments: