Thursday, March 16, 2017

Thur Mar 2 in #Miami: I got to the run late, but Jennie wasn't even there yet, so I was ok. I was sick from a cold. And I had no idea what was about to happen. Jennie had just said it was a group run. I said I was sick and out of shape, but she said it was ok to be slow. Little did I know, this #HashRun was going to be one of the craziest experiences of my life! See those chalk words on the ground? I didn't even notice them at the time. But now I know they were integral to the run. 🏃🏼 #hashhouseharriers #runninggroup #runner #running #fitness #travel #travelblog 🏃🏼‍♀️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: