Wednesday, March 22, 2017

#Miami #MiamiFF #YouTuber #dessert @sweetguiltbyangelica @sh_legalfox @miamifilm @dupontbuilding Temptation! Fri, Mar 3: Just as I was mentally preparing look as good in a bikini as Shannon The Legal Fox, Angelica wanders over, telling us to load up on her sweet treats so she doesn't have to take anything home. She really is the devil. I brought some back to @anamaria247's fridge. And I found crumbs in my man bag for days. Which I ate. 🍪>👙 #bakery #cake #cupcake #cookie #nutrition #fitness #weightloss #filmfestival #celebritynews #Florida #lawyer #bikini #sexy #webseries 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #actor #singersongwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #digitalnomad


No comments: