Monday, March 20, 2017

Fri, Mar 3 in #Miami: As I walked into @olympiatheater for @miamifilm, a girl working the door said: "Josh! You made it!" I walked into the theatre wondering "Who the heck was that? How does someone recognize me in Miami?" I had to know. So I walked back to the door. She said: "I was just saying 'I don't think he knew who I was!' I'm Gaby - I was just telling you what to do in Miami on Facebook!" Ah! Though I still couldn't remember how I knew her. My friend Diane reminded me the next night, about a night out at a loft party 4 years ago with Diane's friends, of whom Gaby is one. I better get my Miami acquaintances straight if I'm going to keep going back there! Anyway, on the way out of the theatre, I got this selfie. Which delayed me, so Ana and Delsey walked into the after-party across the street without me. They had tickets. I didn't. But I used my James Bond skills to talk my way in. 😎 #MiamiFF #filmfestival #celebrity #celebritynews #normanmovie #Hollywood 🎥 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: