Thursday, March 30, 2017

#banking #declutter #TDtaxtips @td_canada @visaca - For years, I've had a 24 cent surplus on the TD Drivers Rewards Visa I never use. I keep getting statements reminding me. As part of my spring organizing, I decided to request my 24 cents at the bank. It took a lot of paper work and signatures from me. And Janel had to get Alex to help her, because she had never done a cash advance. (I pointed out to her that this was thus a learning experience.) And Alex reminded me that having a negative balance on the credit card wasn't a bad thing for me. But I just wanted to declutter the issue from my life. So they got it done, and Alex handed me a quarter, which you can see I'm holding. (So I made an extra cent, by waiting on this for years until they stopped making pennies!) I told them I used to write the ads for TD and so I appreciated the good service. 💰 #organizing #Toronto #customerservice #bankteller #money #budget #creditcard #finances 💰 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: