Saturday, March 18, 2017

At the @tiff_net #annetheseries premiere after-party at @lumarestaurant, I drew a quick cartoon of @amybethmcnulty, who plays Anne. Her reaction when I told her I had just drawn the cartoon (I showed her my markers as proof) was as Anne-like as you can imag-Anne. I spent 2 minutes making a silly doodle, and her praise made me feel like I painted the Mona Lisa. This is the kind of joy she will bring to the world starting Sunday at 8pm on @CBC. 🌺 #feminist #anneofgreengables #ginger #redhair #actress #tv #cdntv #cdnfilm #Canada #Toronto #cartoon #art #drawing #Hollywood #celebritynews #celebritygossip #celebrity @netflix 🥕 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #travelblogger #singersongwriter #cartoonist #entertainmentblogger


No comments: