Sunday, March 12, 2017

#CdnScreenAwards: Signed up for the "red carpet experience", but it seems to be just people waiting around in parkas. Welcome to Canada. I need to become a celebrity interviewer in warm-weather LA. Or at least get my samples done for Newcap Radio so I can get interview access to the stars. They did ask if I'm in the Concierge Program for big sponsors, and I foolishly told the truth and said no. But yesterday I checked the @thecdnacademy site and I think I have enough TV acting credits to join the Academy, and then I could be a voter, and presumably get a ticket to the show. In the meantime, I shall keep you updated on the parka action in the @sonycentreto lobby! ⭐️ #cdnfilm #Canada #film #Hollywood #celebrity #Toronto #redcarpet #entertainmentnews #celebritynews ❄️ I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: