Wednesday, March 29, 2017

#dentalhygienist #dentalschool @gbcollege - I just had an initial assessment at George Brown College School of Dental Health. It wasn't a cleaning yet, so I'm not sure why I'm showing my teeth in this pic. Consider it a Before photo. I'll be back here in a month for more evaluation and at some point get a cleaning. I'm happy to help education! Dental Hygienist Student Jenny said she isn't allowed to be in my selfie, but she was very nice. She gets up at 5am every morning to get here from Brampton, and doesn't get home til 9:30pm. And I found it hard to get up at 8:30am for this 9:30am appointment! Jenny suggested "sealants" to protect my teeth from cavities. No dentist has mentioned those before. I wish I'd met Jenny sooner! Though I've never had a cavity yet. Knock on enamel. 😁 #dentist #dentistry #dentalhealth #teeth #college #school #education #Toronto #health #student #beautyblogger 😬 I am a: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: