Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Tues, Feb 28: #Orlando Dad asked what I wanted to do. #Celebration caught my eye on the map. I remembered it was some kind of perfect town built by Disney where you can actually live. I wanted to see that, because I'm always wondering where I would be happy living. Two friends texted that I should try @columbiarestaurant in Celebration. We drove down past all the touristy things and got to the town and missed the turn to the downtown where the restaurant is and drove the length of the town, but dad didn't get too mad cuz he was impressed with how nice the town looks. This pic is the heart of the downtown, with a lake, lined by restaurants, and in the back that's a lovely theatre. This town is so beautiful it pains me to look at it. I told my dad in the car on the way back that often I don't like seeing or doing things that I find extremely beautiful and wonderful, because it hurts my my stomach, because it makes me sad to get older and one day not have it. My dad didn't say anything to my comment. He probably just thinks I'm crazy. But anyway, maybe it's that I don't know how to fully enjoy the situation, so it frustrates me. I feel that way about beautiful medieval-style forests. About playing with my niece. And I think it's why I've broken up with the few women I've truly loved. So I'm not sure I could live in Celebration, even though it looks like a perfect place to go for a walk at night, to make friends at the baseball diamond, to join community groups, to sit at the coffee shops. Actually, it's because of those amazing things that I don't think I could stand it. I feel more comfortable in an ugly concrete city because it doesn't make me feel any joy. But anyway, ya, Celebration is a nice town. 🏡 #travelblog #travel #dating #single #relationships #Florida #happiness #smalltown 🏘 I am: #celebrityinterviewer #entertainmentreporter #radiohost #tvhost #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #cartoonist #screenwriter #filmcritic #travelblogger #lifestyleblogger #foodblogger #entertainmentblogger #fashionblogger #mommyblogger #YouTuber #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: