Saturday, February 23, 2019

Wed, Sep 12: I went to the hospital because I felt like I was having a heart attack. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ This was during the months when for some reason @instagram wasn’t letting me download my Stories. So I was screen recording them so I could later post the whole thing to Facebook & YouTube for posterity. Also, I was switching to Live Streaming too, hoping I could download those, or at least they would look better when screen recorded. So this clip is a mix of both. I still have to catch up on posting over a year’s worth of Stories. This is just a short clip to show you what you’re missing if you aren’t watching my daily stories. Like, sometimes I’m literally almost dying, and I’m still posting for you. I hope you appreciate it! ๐Ÿ˜˜ #Toronto #travel #tourism #health #heartattack #hospital #modeling #model #fashion #beauty ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2tAJBHC

No comments: