Saturday, February 09, 2019

Celebrity Josh Sunday Brunch is back! If you feel like seeing me in person, here's your chance! I feel like getting out of my condo, and seeing other humans in person. My neighbour Kathleen is coming, and my accountant Elliot, and a couple of other people. You can come too. A year ago we did this for Chinese New Year and it was fun. It’s tomorrow (Sunday, Feb. 10) at Sky Dragon at 280 Spadina Road in Toronto. πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³ πŸ‰ #Toronto #brunch #chinesefood #chinesenewyear #foodie πŸ₯˜ #actor #entrepreneur #modelagent #photographer #model #fashion #beautyinfluencer #celebrityinterviewer #cartoonist #artist #tvhost #radiohost #comedian #screenwriter #influencer #talentagent #realestate #realestateagent #fitness #nutrition #restaurant #socialmediaexpert


No comments: