Monday, February 25, 2019

Sep. 27: My friend Debbie recently moved to Toronto to work for her son, @mrwoofless, a @youtube gamer making millions playing a video game called @fortnite. I visited Deb at their new office, which is 2 blocks from my condo. It’s a guy’s dream, with a massive couch, massive TV, and lots of snacks. It looks like the dream bedroom I designed in architecture class at a summer day camp for gifted kids I attended at @glendoncampus when I was 12. I think the lesson is, I need to start hanging around with video game YouTubers. Or I need to have a genius child quickly. πŸ’° #Fornite #gamer #Toronto #travel #tourism #food #modeling #model #fashion #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: