Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct. 28: Rachel Parent @rachels_news is an environmental activist fighting against biotech giant Monsanto. I remember seeing her give a talk at an eco event in a park a few years ago. In October, on her Instagram she was giving away tickets to the @planetinfocus eco film festival closing night gala at @hotdocs_ and I won. She gave a great speech as she received the 2018 Rob Stewart Youth Eco-Hero Award. (The Rob Stewart who made docs about sharks.) She says that when I start my podcast, she’ll be a guest. What an honor that will be! ♻️ #realestate #environment #Toronto #travel #modeling #model #fashion #modelingagency #art ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #cartoonist #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: