Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sunday, Sep. 9: My neighbour Kathleen and I pose for the requisite @tiff_net sign pic. A little late to post this, but I’m catching up on posting the past 6 months, so bear with me. Note: I didn’t get a media pass to tiff 2018. So I didn’t do any celebrity interviews on the red carpets. This sign pic was pretty much all I did at tiff time. So I’m just focusing on starting a daily podcast and YouTube show so I can interview celebrities and interesting people every day of the year. Will you tune in? 🤸🏼‍♂️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #hotel #restaurant #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: