Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Nov. 17: I came back from celebrating my birthday with my family in Ottawa, and my neighbor Kathleen pointed out that I forgot to open the card she’d given me with my birthday cheesecake. Or maybe she dropped off this bag later. But either way, I hadn’t yet opened the card. So here is an exciting live opening. It was a sparkly Darth Vader card, and gift cards for @blazepizza & @zapizzabistro - My 2 true loves. ๐Ÿ• #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #model #fashion #beauty #pizza #birthday I’m a: #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Nx04G3

No comments: