Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dec. 2: At our #Hanukkah party at my sister’s, we pose for the annual photo that the neighbour comes across the street to take. The sign says Hahukah - My mom bought it years ago and discovered the spelling error when she unboxed it. It’s now a family joke and she always brings it from Ottawa for the photo. 🏒 My niece is showing off the doll she got, with the hockey equipment the doll wears. My niece is the top hockey player in the region in her age category. She plays with girls a few years older. My nephew is also the best in his age category. I’m not even sure if I can skate. My mom did sign me up for figure skating when I was a kid but after one lesson I said I wanted to quit because it was all girls. So I took power skating for a bit. But I guess I never continued with that either. And now I’m kicking myself for leaving an activity that was all girls. . . . . #Toronto #kids #modelingagency #modeling #entertainment #beauty #comedy I’m a: #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


No comments: