Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Nov. 22: European Film Festival Toronto @euffto closing night gala! ๐ŸŽž My university friend Dennis left to teach English in Japan for 20 years. He’s finally back in Toronto (with a Japanese wife and kids) and works for a company that helps people move to Canada. His company sponsored this film fest and he invited me to some festival parties. This is the one I made it to. I befriended a woman in her 80s who told me the history of her family in Estonia and how she founded the club and building this party was in. She’s not on Instagram, but hopefully I’ll see her again at another event. Oh, and this selfie is just me in front of a bunch of people who won awards posing for a photo. . . . . #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #entertainment #foodie #beauty #comedy #funny I’m a: #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


No comments: