Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Oct. 31: Bert & Ernie (from Sesame Street) were excited to spot my Ernie hat at the #Halloween Gay Village street party on Church Street. I am too innocent to understand their Top and Bottom signs. Fun fact: One of my early girlfriends, Jan, used to call me Bert cuz I was grumpy, and she was Ernie because she was bubbly and silly. Now that I think of it, even before that, I posted a dating ad in @nowtoronto magazine, saying “Bert Seeks Female Ernie”, and it was made Now’s dating ad of the week. I was proud of my accomplishment. I’m so creative. I think a girl mailed a letter to me via Now Magazine, with a loonie (dollar coin) inside, which was the fee to respond to a dating ad. I can’t remember if we ever wound up meeting. Such was life before Internet dating! (Oh, and I was Dating Ad of the Week another time too. So I’m good at writing dating ads. Just not so good at dating.) 🎃 #realestate #Toronto #lgbt #environment #modeling #model #fashion #halloweencostume #dating 😐 I’m a: #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: