Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dec. 2: My sister Diana faces lots of challenges, like #parkinsons, #celiac, and #learningchallenges. But every morning when I wake up, she’s already messaged me saying she’s on the treadmill and doing weights. This gives me the motivation to get out of bed and go to the gym even if I’m feeling tired. In today’s #fitness tip, she advises to just get on the treadmill even if you’re tired and you can go slow, and you can go faster if you wind up feeling like it. . . . . #Toronto #health #modelingagency #modeling #entertainment #parkinsonsdisease #celiacdisease #comedy #modelingagent #photographer #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #redhead


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Uhhp8x

No comments: