Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct. 4: I signed up for a background talent agency. My neighbor Kathleen does background work. It sounds grueling. She’s usually at a shoot all night. But I’m always looking for new ways to diversify my income, and I love the entertainment industry, and I always turn any activity into an adventure. So I went and got my photos and measurements taken. Since then, I’ve gotten a couple of emails asking if I was available for Designated Survivor and The Handmaid’s Tale. But they never turned into gigs. But I remain convinced that one day I will be called to be an extra in something Jennifer Lawrence is in, and we will chat and she will leave her fiancé for me. ⭐️ #actorslife #Toronto #travel #tourism #food #modeling #model #fashion #modelingagency #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: