Sunday, February 10, 2019

Today my neighbor Kathleen and I walked into @bmvbooks to check out the cute @praisepatisserie coffee shop in the back. Barista @taui_mead wound up taking us to the basement bakery to show us where the food is made. I was relieved he didn’t murder us. Yesterday I finished watching @younetflix starring @elizaboon and @pennbadgley and now getting murdered in store basements is on my mind. Oh my god - As I typed this I just realized that I was actually in a bookstore basement, just like in the show. I really am lucky to have survived. 📚 #Toronto #travel #tourism #smallbusiness #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediamanager #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #journalist #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram http://bit.ly/2teaz7P

No comments: