Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Dec. 2: At our #Hanukkah party at my sister’s, my niece put on the fake glasses she likes wearing (she’s such a hipster!) and was going to direct a play. I would’ve filmed the play, but as you can hear, my uncle doesn’t like me filming him. The rest of my family isn’t too hot on me filming things either. My mom just indulges me on my birthday. So I can’t share much of my family life with you. I guess we’re not going to be a famous family likes the Kardashians. Then again, I hardly ever see my family. So you’re not really missing anything. . . . . #Toronto #kids #modelingagency #modeling #entertainment #beauty #comedy I’m a: #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2H5T2GP

No comments: