Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sunday, Sep. 9: I laid out a lawn chair cushion so my niece and nephew could do gymnastics in their backyard. Part of my continuing quest to distract them from wanting to watch YouTube. 🀸🏼‍♀️ Backstory: It was the 1st weekend of the Toronto International Film Festival. But my sister was going to a wedding on Saturday and wanted me to babysit her kids in the suburbs, and these kids are the real stars. I brought my neighbor Kathleen as back up. Kathleen went home Saturday night but I slept over. But I wound up sneezing all night with what was a bad cold I suddenly came down with. But I recovered enough on Sunday to play with the kids in the backyard. 🀸🏼‍♂️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #parenting #mommyblogger #kids #girlpower #gymnastics #children #vlogger #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2VmeM5t

No comments: