Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sep 22: I went to the @actratoronto Fall Members Conference #ACTRAcon for some workshops. At the end of the 2 days, there’s always a couple of hours of mingling and snacks. But nobody talks to me at these things. They seem to just talk to people they already know. So it’s a waste of time. But I learned from this. This week was the Winter Conference. I went for a workshop on the first morning but then just left and didn’t do the afternoon or the following day or the mingling. This is my new plan in life: I will focus on my own projects and try to delete any time-wasting activities. But still, I’m going to the #ACTRAAwards tonight. I barely have anyone to talk to at those either, but at least everyone is dressed fancy. πŸ’ƒπŸ» #Toronto #travel #tourism #food #modeling #model #fashion #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: