Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct. 18: My friend Dallas from grade school is a real estate agent (or realtor? I keep googling what the difference is but I can never remember). He thinks I would make a good real estate agent and invited me to a presentation where he was recruiting people to take a course at a brokerage he was working at. I’d have to take the basic real estate agent course for a few months. And then take his course to work for a few more months to work for their company. I had to take a couple of subways and then walk deep into an industrial park. I got there late and the front doors were locked and I went around the building and found the window and knocked on it. So I made quite the entrance. The presentation made me realize that it would not be the best use of my skills to become a real estate agent. My superpower is entertaining people by making fun, interesting content. So I’d be better off making fun videos to promote real estate agents, and leaving the technical and legal stuff to them. Which I then started doing in November - See my property profile video at celebrityjosh.com/realestate. So if you’re a real estate agent who wants me to interview you to promote your properties, let me know! ⭐️ #realestate #realestateagent #Toronto #travel #food #modeling #model #fashion #modelingagency #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: