Monday, February 25, 2019

Sep. 29: My neighbour Kathleen & I walked around @nuitblancheto. One of the art pieces was a big wall of burlap sacks at City Hall. We took an artsy photo of our shadows on the wall. I’m so artsy! I should apply to make art for next year’s event. Fun fact: I took photography in Grade 12, with a used Pentax K-1000 film camera. I loved setting up long exposures at night to capture streaks of headlights, or use a flash to make multiple images of me falling down a ravine into an existential abyss. It was fun working in the dark room to develop my photos - Although maybe the chemical fume exposure explains a lot about me. πŸ“· #photography #art #Toronto #travel #tourism #food #modeling #model #fashion #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: