Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct. 28: In the summer, I went for brunch at @harvestkitchentoronto. At the end of the meal we had a new waitress for a minute and she was really nice and funny. She said she likes the movie Breakfast At Tiffany’s. The bill said her name was Deanna. I was hoping to see her again. But when we went back for another meal, we were told she didn’t work there anymore. But I remembered she had said she also works at @wandaspieinthesky. So on our nightly walks (which were sometimes to get ice cream), Kathleen and I often walked up to Wanda’s to see if Deanna would be there. It gave our walks a little purpose. Finally one day Kathleen was on her own walk and texted me that Deanna was working. I headed over. But for some reason, I thought I should play it cool and not talk to Deanna. So I just ordered pie and maybe said a couple of words but didn’t tell her we’d met before. What was I thinking?! Sure enough, when Kathleen went back another time, she learned that Deanna had quit that job too, to focus on her degree in biochemical engineering or something. Of course she’s a genius! Anyway, on one last visit to Wanda’s, I drew this on a coffee sleeve and gave it to one of the other girls working there, to give to Deanna if she ever dropped by. And that’s the end of the story! My life is a rom-com without a happy ending. 💔 #realestate #cartoon #Toronto #travel #modeling #model #fashion #modelingagency #art 😐 I’m a: #cartoonist #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: