Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Nov. 15: After I interviewed @jewishmusictoronto & @billyhoush, I took a quick selfie. Then I said let’s actually pose. Then I said let’s all point at our bald heads. Cuz as Billy had pointed out, we were like the bald club. ๐Ÿ“บ I went to an event at @YouTube Space Toronto. A government lobbyist for @google was telling us to message the government about something to do with laws about how people make money online or something. After, I started filming a report for you, and showed what I was eating, but then started talking to @jewishmusictoronto and it became an 8-minute interview with him, and also Billy. I’ll post it on YouTube, naturally. ๐Ÿ“บ #Jewish #music #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #model #fashion #beauty #art ๐Ÿ˜ I’m a: #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: