Saturday, February 23, 2019

Sep. 8: On the way out of the house to walk for dinner, my nephew dropped a little toy or something through the patio slats. Now I can’t remember what it was. But for some reason at the time I was obsessed with getting it back out. Maybe it was a Lego piece that was integral to my niece’s Lego Resort set. I tried using a bicycle flag, a butter knife, chopsticks. The kids wanted to help, but even I couldn’t get the thing out. Then my nephew dropped the butter knife through the slats and I decided to cut my losses and give up. (I forgot to post the photos and videos of this before the dinner posts, because they aren’t showing up in chronological order in my photo album, because my neighbor Kathleen took these photos on her phone and sent them to me the next day.) 🍴 Backstory: It was the 1st weekend of the Toronto International Film Festival. But my sister was going to a wedding and wanted me to babysit her kids in the suburbs, and these kids are the real stars. I brought my neighbor Kathleen as back up. ⭐️ #Toronto #travel #tourism #parenting #mommyblogger #kids #restaurant #foodie #nutrition #hotel #socialmediamarketing #modeling #model #fashion 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #influencer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad


No comments: