Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Nov. 15: @jasonjkee42 is Public Policy and Government Relations Counsel for @google Canada. He works in a tiny Google office in Ottawa with just 1 other person. I went to an event at @YouTube Space Toronto where he gave a talk, telling us to message the government to explain how creators make a living, so we could help shape the laws. I asked for a photo with him, and I suggested we pose under the YouTube Space sign and hold the YouTube pillow. Not that I’m trying to kiss Google’s butt so they’ll make me a YouTube star or anything. 😘 📺 #Toronto #modelingagency #modeling #model #fashion #beauty #art #music I’m a: #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singer #singersongwriter #guitarist #artist #cartoonist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer #Jewish #redhead


No comments: