Monday, February 25, 2019

Oct. 25: A woman in our condo gave Kathleen 2 tickets to the TIFF Boombox Halloween party. I put on my hand-drawn Spider-Man shirt that I wear every year. In recent years, I’ve been wearing a hoodie on top, ostensibly to be Peter Parker with his superhero costume underneath his civilian clothes. But the real reason is that I’ve gotten too fat to look OK in my Spider-Man shirt. I’ve been running on the treadmill every day for three months now, so hopefully I’ll be in shape for next Halloween. But I’m not losing much weight. I need to somehow cut out carbs. Do I sound like a superhero? 🎃 #realestate #fitness #Toronto #travel #food #modeling #model #fashion #modelingagency #beauty 😐 I’m a: #entrepreneur #singer #socialmediaexpert #copywriter #talentagent #modelingagent #photographer #entertainmentreporter #comedian #actor #voiceactor #singersongwriter #artist #filmmaker #podcaster #digitalnomad #vlogger #entrepreneur #influencer #beautyinfluencer


No comments: